Wednesday, April 21, 2010

On the twenty-first day of April of the year two thousand and ten

Watching Weiss is really fun! I keep being reminded how much I love anime, and wondering why I stopped watching it.

I also spent today thinking about some things and discussing them with someone who is super important to me. I'm going to take a few days and figure out what I'm doing, 'cause I'm really not sure about this situation right now. I think I know what I want, but I've got to be sure before I go for it.


Anyway, 8 happy things for you:

One. Not sleeping in too late
Two. A walk around town that should have taken an hour only took 40 minutes :)
Three. Having really soft hair
Four. Studying Japanese
Five. A healthy breakfast at 2pm
Six. Lazing around all day
Seven. Steak for dinner!
Eight. Starting to sort things out in terms of recent disappointments

No comments :

Post a Comment