I am so, so grateful for my life right now. I know I'm super lucky to be able to live the way I'm living and I'm thankful for it. I have the most amazing friends, a family with whom it is becoming easier to live every day, a well-paying job that while boring at times is also something to be super thankful for. I'm very, very privileged, and I need to take that into consideration in my life. I am more mentally stable than I have ever been, and I'm taking control of situations in my life that I'd previously have shrunken away from. I am an amazing, beautiful, talented individual, and I can do anything. I love me more than I've ever loved me before, and I'm proud of that.
Anyway, here are the 8 happiest things of yesterday:
One. Visiting Dallas, Mike, and Dom at the Briar patch!
Two. Getting courses that I need to graduate, if more boring ones than I wanted to take.
Three. Neopets!
Four. Steak and potato skins for lunch!
Five. Having freedom and independence
Six. Driving and singing along to the radio
Seven. Work went by quickly
Eight. My mother is increasingly understanding of my life.
No comments :
Post a Comment