My everything hurt and I had a fever, so I guess I was sick, but I mostly felt fine aside from the pain and a headache.
So I just didn't go in.
Of course it stands to reason that as soon as I'm feeling a bit better mentally, I'd get physically ill. And then, on Saturday when I'm feeling better and I go to Nuit Blanche, I'd get another cold. This time with a sore throat which is almost worse than last week's headache.
But I can't miss work this time. No missing work until I'm off for my birthday week. None. No matter how bad I feel.
I have to be strong to beat this. I need to take care of me. And right now, that means that I need to pay rent. Fuck money.
So I just didn't go in.
Of course it stands to reason that as soon as I'm feeling a bit better mentally, I'd get physically ill. And then, on Saturday when I'm feeling better and I go to Nuit Blanche, I'd get another cold. This time with a sore throat which is almost worse than last week's headache.
But I can't miss work this time. No missing work until I'm off for my birthday week. None. No matter how bad I feel.
I have to be strong to beat this. I need to take care of me. And right now, that means that I need to pay rent. Fuck money.
No comments :
Post a Comment