Friday, February 14, 2014

Noise Complaints

I am incredibly upset right now. My neighbour has decided that it is absolutely fine for her to blast music so loudly that it sounds like it is coming from my bedroom. This has been happening for the past 1.5 hours. It is now 12:30am. My alarm is set for 5:40am because I need to be at work for 8 and I have shit to get done in the morning. I have been exhausted physically all day and did not get as much done as I wanted to, and I was on the verge of a panic attack when I lay down for bed just before the music started. I’m in a state of anger/frustration where I’m on the verge of tears and I’m so upset that I have been clenching my jaw tight enough to give myself a headache. It would be completely reasonable for me to issue a noise complaint against this person right now, but I have no idea how. I don’t know how to contact my landlord after hours, and I feel like calling the police is a waste and a tad extreme. But AHASFHIOHRAFEDRIAJURNHIUG! I am just so pissed off right now.

No comments :

Post a Comment