Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sundays continue to be my favourite

I get so much more done on Sunday than any other day of the week, and it has quickly become my favourite day of the week because of this. I woke up at home (my parents') this morning, had breakfast made for me, and stopped for last minute grocery additions on the way back to my place. We got back here at about 12:30 this afternoon and after putting groceries away I took a break and a short nap. Following my nap I took out steak to thaw and made a delicious snack of strawberries in peanut butter and yogurt dip. Snack finished, I did today's section of the yoga program I've been working on, and started on peach crisp. I've since thrown steak on the bbq for dinner (steak salad!), and set butter to warm on the counter to finish the crisp. I'm also planning on making no-bake granola bars for snacks once I've finished eating dinner. Sounds like a pretty perfect day to me :)

No comments :

Post a Comment