Monday, March 22, 2010

The Twenty-First of March, Two Thousand Ten!

[one] Finishing the 3430 essay!
[two] Spending some time in 906
[three] Watching Tarzan & Jane with Farrah <3
[four] Coming back to Pond
[five] Making peach crisp
[six] Maybe having a sort of definite plan for next year (haha, see how sure I am?)
[seven] Mom made me breakfast
[eight] Having time to relax at the end of the day :)



I'm not so sure I can afford Australia anymore, but I'm going to make it work. I can go on this trip, travel while I'm there, pay off my plane ticket working, bring back some money, AND have an apartment all to myself next year. I can totally do it, 'cause I rock and am beautiful and stuff.

On another note, hair is cut albeit not as short as I would've liked. If it's still bothering me length wise when I go home for Easter, I'll see if I can sneak in another appointment. Stupid hair. Anyhow, we'll see.

I can do this I can do this I can do this! Maybe.

Haha, I think that's how we all feel at this time of the year with job applications and money worries, the harsh amounts of schoolwork, etc. We'll all get through it though 'cause we rock. And next year we'll find a way to communicate even though none of us will be around anymore :(

Oh life, how you keep moving and I just want you to stand still.

No comments :

Post a Comment