one] Visiting the boys <3 (read: 906)
two] Not completely failing at being a team lead for spring gala
three] Meeting new people :)
four] Being praised for making people feel welcome (because I'm just that awesome)
five] Doing nothing alll afternoon
six] Visiting Meredith & Marco <3
seven] Turning a nap at 7:30pm into bedtime at 7:30pm
eight] Being organized
Sunday:
one] Mom took me for groceries and paid for them, then she took me to lunch and paid for that too! <3
two] Visiting with Dallas!!
three] Being relatively productive in terms of studying all afternoon and groceries this morning as well as tentatively plotting 2 different class schedules for next year. 'Cause I'm a keener like that :P
four] Drinking so much tea, I've given myself a headache :(
five] Making steak, eggs, and toast for dinner. MMmmmm
six] Watching episodes of D.N.Angel as breaks between Shakespeare plays
seven] Seeing Anu for a short bit
eight] Scott remembered I exist! (but I didn't talk to him 'cause I have studyin' to do)
No comments :
Post a Comment