:/
I'm starting to really dislike Facebook. People that I've un-friended because I either a) want nothing to do with them or b) see no point in a FB friendship due to a lack of a real friendship keep trying to re-add me. I've got my profile set as private as I want it (only friends and friends of friends can tell I exist, nothing but my name shows up, it isn't even my real name, etc.) and it was working until I decided to clear out people that I no longer talk to and don't have an interest in maintaining contact with.
Most of them didn't try to add me again. Some did and got the hint after I ignored it once. But there are a few who have tried to add me 5 or 6 times since then and it's driving me insane. No, I don't want to accept your friend request. Yes, I know who you are. Go away, already. Honestly, if this keeps up I'm going to have to block people whom I would consider semi-close aquaintances. This is ridiculous.
Aquaintance =/= Friend.
Does this not make sense to anyone else?
/ranting
No comments :
Post a Comment