Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So, I made some decisions today...

I think I'd like to be more forward as a person. I tend to hold back on what I want to accommodate other people, and that isn't really fair to me. I'm going to try and present logical thinking to people when things are bothering me and when I want something and am unsure as to the other party's feelings on the subject.

Also! I want to work on confidence. I've been a lot better with it over the past year or so, but there's still a long way to go. Especially in regards to my body. I'm confident to a certain extent with it, but I often shy away where other people are involved. So I got to thinking and was wondering how to fix that when I realized that I can totally kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. I miss dancing and I want to be more fit, and I'm lacking confidence. So why not take a dance course! But I've done that, and it hasn't helped that much. But it didn't involve confidence around other people really. So, why not take a course with http://toronto.flirtygirlfitness.com/toronto_html/index.html ! Because they're awesome and exude confidence.

So, I'm asking you guys a question:
Which of the following should I take?
XXX Power Strip
Lap dancing
Pole dancing
Pole Fit
Pole tricks
Chair striptease

Also, would any of my female friends want to take the classes with me? I won't start 'till September, but I'm looking into it now. Plus, I think I'll start with the basic Pole 101 intro before I do any of the more intense classes, but let me know what you guys think?



Here's the 8 happy things from today, in case that's what you came here for:

one) Reading almost a whole book at work
two) Watching TV with my mommy
three) Glee!
four) The brake light on the car turned itself off
five) Looking into awesome dance/fitness courses for Sept.
six) Chatting with Jenny :)
seven) Possibly having someone to take over my job in Sept who is willing to give it back to me when classes end :)
eight) My allergies were bad, but not bad enough to make me take benedryl


No comments :

Post a Comment