I've missed... a lot of days. So, I now have to try to remember what happened all the way on Monday. I don't.
28!
one) Work was busy, I think
29!
one) Finding out that I didn't have to work on the 2nd!
two) Making plans for staying in Toronto
three) Visits with Troll
four) Tea!
30!
one) The last day of work for the week
two) FINALLY figuring out plans for the weekend
three) Writing my e-pals
four) Having the office to myself all afternoon
five) Having work to do
six) Going to the library
seven) Getting paid
eight) Tea!
1!
one) Seeing all my friends
two) Steph is in town!
three) FIREWORKS!
four) Making plans with Sarah
five) Staying the night last minute
six) Having fun when I didn't think I would
seven) Learning to play Munchkin!
eight) Starting a new book <3
No comments :
Post a Comment