Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bunnies, Monies, and Happy Things

So, I'm thinking about getting a rabbit for my apartment. I've always wanted one, but my parents have always said no. I'm not sure though, since I might be allergic and no one wants that. Maybe I'll go to one of the shelters and play with one for a bit to see. Apparently, they are easily litter-trained and calm. I'd probably adopt a trained rabbit as I don't have the time to train her myself. Definitely a female rabbit. They're more gentle and I like girls better. 


I've also got to look at cost though. The apartment is expensive on its own and to add the costs of a cage, food, litter, etc. to that might not be smart. It would be really nice to have someone to cuddle with every night though. Snuggling up with my bunny would be comforting after a long day.


We'll see how that goes though. I'm almost sure it won't work out, but it would definitely be awesome if I could do that. Especially if I could adopt a middle-aged rabbit that was trained and give it a good home. 


Also, completely unrelated, I HATE ultrasounds. I went to get one yesterday and it was the most violating, uncomfortable experience OF MY LIFE. I've since vowed to never, ever become pregnant so that I can hopefully avoid similar experiences in the future. 


On another note, here are happy things from the eleventh and twelfth: 





11
one) FINALLY signing the application for my apartment
two) Talking to Sarah
three) Scott being understanding.
four) Reading for a bit
five) Getting laundry done
six) Relaxing
seven) 




12
[one - Seeing Troll!]
[two - Being approved for the apartment]
[three - Talking to Steph made me feel much better]
[four - Messaging people]
[five - Eating chocolate]
[six - Work was busy for the most part]
[seven - Mom being understanding]
[eight - Listening to music]

No comments :

Post a Comment