I seem to come here only when I'm sick.
So much has happened since November! I'm moving into my new apartment in a few weeks, and I couldn't be happier about that. We have (most of) our new furniture picked out, and I'm excited to buy it and build it and arrange the apartment!
I have been dealing with a lot of anxiety that is centered on the whole idea of moving, but ultimately I think this is a good decision we've made. It saves both of us time and money, yes, but it also feels like the right step as a couple.
I am really excited to add a new dimension to our partnership and to learn more about the ways that we work together.
All of the worries I have are of things that are either incredibly unlikely worst-cases or are things that are relatively easily worked through/compromised on.
I think that we're going to be okay, and that moving is going to be good for both of us.
No comments :
Post a Comment