I think I'm getting sick. Again.
I had the worst headache all day yesterday. When I finally gave in and had Advil, it didn't help, and a nap was only temporary relief. Today, my throat has been raw and sore—I can't swallow without sharp pain, and nothing seems to calm it. I have tried steaming hot tea, ice cold water, tea with fresh lemon, honey, and ginger, and stew that hasn't had time to cool.
I've also been exhausted for days, and haven't eaten many vegetables in a week or so, so I'm sure that my vitamin intake is way down which definitely doesn't help the situation. I wonder if I have some sort of deficiency that has weakened my immune system? This is the third(?) time I've been sick since August and that is pretty ridiculous.
I hope my therapist's assistant gets back to me soon. I forget when my appointment is, and I would like him to write me another requisition to check out my thyroid and B vitamins and such to see if maybe something there is what's making me so tired all of the time.
No comments :
Post a Comment