Monday, April 11, 2011

I've spent the last eight months struggling with an anxiety disorder and I still can't seem to shake it. The thoughts of negativity and being overwhelmed don't seem to leave, no matter how hard I fight them. The medication is helping, but I'm still not where I want to be.

I was supposed to write a take home exam today, and instead I got eggs at the grocery store, ate a bunch, and worked on my character for D&D. None of the things I chose to do instead of the exam were particularly urgent, but I wanted to do them anyway.

What I really want is to do nothing for a while, but that isn't really plausible. I have so much to do, but really if I break it down it isn't much at all. Still, I feel overwhelmed by it and so I'm procrastinating which is stupid.

I really don't know what I'm doing with my life right now, I seem to just be letting myself down again and again. I wish I could shake the negative feelings and just work through it, but I know that this isn't just going to go away. It sucks so much.

No comments :

Post a Comment