Monday, January 31, 2011

Perfection

This is how I feel about my life lately, or near enough to it. I've been keeping up with school work, lots of motivation, cleaning of my apartment, laundry doing, grooming myself, feeling happy and confident and of course lots of good food.

I have to say that this past weekend is probably one of the best I've ever had. No lies. Friday started off with me feeling like having some isolation, but my computer crashed and reading made me sleepy so I was forced into going out with my friends. It was fun to see everyone again and to visit the Briar Patch for the first time in I-don't-know-how-long.

Saturday morning greeted me with tea and a trip to the grocery store and then the bank with my mother before I returned home. I spent the afternoon happily listening to music and playing Sims, and then Meredith decided she wanted to go downtown. I was a tad reluctant at first, but it ended up being the most wonderful night. On our way to Snakes&Lattes, I called Pat to see if he wanted to join us and he said yes. It ended up being just Meredith, Marco, Pat and I despite our attempt to invite everyone else. We played Dirty Minds, Cat In the Hat Monopoly, and Things in a Box alongside hot drinks and Nanaimo bars. After we'd played games for a few hours, we headed out to the Korean grill place down the street for dinner and then across the street to a Karaoke place. Singing was incredibly fun! I very much enjoyed all aspects of Saturday night.

Sunday consisted of sleeping in followed by a delicious brunch and then vigorous cleaning of my bathroom and kitchen and laundry followed by a bit of homework and then dinner and TV with Pat. And so far today, I have participated in a URPP study, read, and played Sims. Plus, Steve is on his way!

No comments :

Post a Comment