I've been super busy this week, but also productive, so I haven't had time to post happies in a while. I'm going to just summarize each day as far as I can remember for now because Monday was a while ago and remembering is difficult.
Monday:
On Monday I got up and went with Meredith to get my hair and eyebrows done at the place by the Superstore. I was surprised at how nice the lady who cut my hair was, and she did a pretty good job, too. I was also quite happy to learn that it was priced lower than the salon that I go to back home, so a haircut plus eyebrow threading and tip was less than a haircut before tip at home. Afterward, Meredith and I headed to the Superstore to pick up some things and then we visited Dallas so that I could show off my hair.
Tuesday:
On Tuesday I got up early and lazed around for a little bit before going to class. My prof didn't hold tutorials this week, but no one got that message so we all sat around for an hour before lecture started. It wasn't too bad, but it was annoying. Sonia and I talked a bit though, which was nice. I'd really like to get to know her better, but I don't know how. After lecture, I met Anu in the Student Centre and we headed over to Second Cup to get hot chocolate and snacks. We ran into Sonia there, which was amusing and then we headed toward my next class where we met Sonia again. She is in both of my Tuesday classes, so it wasn't a huge surprise. Anu and I hung out for a bit and then I went to class. Class ended early (luckily), so I went home and ate dinner while I did laundry. I was glad to have clean clothes! Then, I stayed up reading for Humanities before bed.
Wednesday:
Getting up early for class on Wednesday was really tough since I hadn't slept well that night. I went to Women's Rituals where we had group work and I offered to write everything down. It was a pretty good class. Then I went to work where there was actually work to do so I didn't get to read for Thursday. I was tired and grumpy by the time I had to go to Milton, but I managed to stay awake through class. I went straight from class to the Briar Patch to watch the hockey game, which sucked because Canada lost. Then I went home and read for Thursday until late.
Thursday:
I got up early after not enough sleep again, and went to class. Both of my classes were okay, and nothing of note happened in either of them. Psychology ended early, so I went to Second Cup and then to work early. I stayed 'till 4:30 but then I went home so that I'd have time to shower. I met Meredith and Marco on campus and they stopped by shortly after my shower to help me get ready. Dallas was also there, and he helped talk sense into me. I got ready and left with Dallas to meet Pat. I happened to catch the bus that Pat was already on and we went downtown. The rest of the details are mine, but we had a pretty good date. At least, I enjoyed myself. Then we went home and I ended up at Meredith and Marco's for a bit. Bed was late yet again.
No comments :
Post a Comment