Friday, January 28, 2011

Dreaming

So, I'm kind of in love with my job. I love organizing and filing and double checking things. I love typing and tea. I complain a lot about the slower points, but really it's not that bad.

I would love to be in charge of an office, to control who comes in and how they are helped, who they see and why and where everything goes and how it is organized. It's too bad that administrative work doesn't pay enough to support a family, but that's alright. I can be a successful psychologist and still do some of the office work. Yes, it would be nice to have lots of money, but I'd rather be down-to-earth and have enough to get by on and do things that I really like to do.

I'd probably need an assistant, though. Someone who would answer the phone while I'm in sessions and chat with patients while they wait. Definitely a young person. High school or more likely University student who is ambitious and in need of money.

Ah, it's nice to dream, isn't it?

I'm at that point again where I feel like my life is falling nicely into place, where everything is happy and going in a good direction. And honestly, I deserve that. I deserve to be happy.

No comments :

Post a Comment