Saturday, August 3, 2013

The downsides of L.O.V.E.

I haven't been sleeping well lately. Every night this past week I've woken up multiple times after finding it difficult to fall asleep in the first place. The only day I felt even remotely refreshed was Friday, and that was because I went to bed at 6pm on Thursday night. I spent a large amount of time wondering why I can no longer sleep all of the sudden. I am no more stressed, no more busy, no more or less anything than I have been for the past several weeks.

Eventually it was pointed out to me that I may be too used to having another person in bed with me to sleep comfortably. Today, I realized that this is true. I slept better last night in Eric's bed than I have on my own for the past week. I'm still tired due to a major loss of sleep this week, but I'm glad to at least have a reason for this. Now if only I could make sleeping alone more 'normal' so that I am not falling asleep at work all the time.

No comments :

Post a Comment