Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Getting back into the swing of things...

I feel like it's about time I start posting happy things again. My life has had a large amount of major ups and downs lately, and I feel like I've lost a lot of focus. It's slowly coming back, though, and that's helped me feel a bit better about things. I think that keeping up with posting happy things daily can bring back my positive outlook on life and help get me back on track. So here goes:

one] Talking with Meredith and making plans for tomorrow
two] Spending some time alone and thinking
three] Watching lots of Dexter
four] Reading a bit of Milton for next week
five] Starting the day with a nice warm shower and a mug of tea
six] Being able to curl up for a nap whenever I want
seven] Looking back on 2010 and being able to proclaim it a great year overall
eight] Being able to see the lights in the park from my window

No comments :

Post a Comment