I'm home for more than 24 hours for the first time in four months or so. It's crazy how easy it is to just slip right back into this routine. Sleep in, call mom, do a few things around the house while being as lazy as possible, watch funny Youtube videos with Dan, fight with Dan, annoy my father, eat dinner with the family, laze around, go to sleep.
My life seems to have recently taken a turn in a nice direction. Things seem to be falling into place and I'm getting to that place where I want to be. Of course, nothing is going to absolutely perfect, but it's pretty good right now.
I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve already! This year has gone by so quickly and brought about so many new and wonderful things. I'll do a reflection post closer to the new year, but for now I'll just say that this year has been pretty awesome, all things considered. There were a few major down points, but most things have been overwhelmingly positive and I'm really thankful for that.
I love my friends, my family, my life. And I'm excited to see what's next! This break should be relatively uneventful in terms of surprises, but once I'm back in Toronto I've got some major changes and wonderful people to look forward to.
No comments :
Post a Comment