I've procrastinated to the point where I really, really can't afford to avoid doing school work any longer. Except, I want to do absolutely nothing. I feel like I'm back where I was a few weeks ago. I need to eat breakfast, but I don't want to get up and make anything. I also don't want to eat it. I don't want to get dressed. I don't want to go to class. I don't want to study.
All I've been doing lately is sulking or distracting myself with friends. This isn't good for me, at all. I need to get back on track with things because I've been seriously slacking since September. I'm so behind in everything and it is too late to catch up, really. But I have to try. I have to do well this year. Well enough to still graduate, anyway. I can do it. I just have to do my work.
No more "I can do it later". Everything must be done on time. Please, from now on. I need to do my work.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Procrastinating again...
Labels:
depression
,
distractions
,
lazy
,
procrastination
,
school work
,
self-discipline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment