Yesterday was an okay day. Happy things about it are:
one) I got the keys to my apartment, OMG! I own an apartment. Holy fuck this is exciting.
two) Dinner with Scott was really nice
three) The car stalled, but I got home okay.
four) Joking with Tyler completely made my day :)
five) Mom and dad weren't too mad at me that the car is acting up still
six) Scott's amusement at my excitedness for my apartment was funny
seven) Being able to relax about one aspect of moving in
eight) The apartment was actually really clean :)
Day 16 – Your first kiss, in great detail:
Okay, so you want to know about my first kiss. Well, it was when I was (I think) seventeen, with my first ever boyfriend Nathan.
We had been dating for some insane amount of time (11 months) and I had been too scared to do anything. It was summer and we were hanging out with his best friend, Matt. We went for a walk to the lake and along Lake Dr. and we stopped at one of the little park things along the water. Matt gave us a little bit of space, and Nathan asked how I felt about kissing him. I wasn't sure, but I said I thought it would be okay. And he seemed happy with that. We didn't kiss then, though, but I don't know why.
Anyway, the three of us headed back to my house and we were talking about random things and Matt asked why we hadn't kissed yet. I grinned and said something like "We will". And left it at that. When we got back home, the three of us went in my room and I turned on the TV 'cause we were going to watch something. Nathan and I cuddled up on the bed, and Matt sat at the end of my bed on the floor. That's when Nathan kissed me. With Matt in the room and everything. Anyway, we were making out within minutes and Matt was staring at the TV with his hands over his ears. Not very nice to him, I see that now.
My brother came in a few minutes later and asked why we were kissing to which Matt replied "They're not kissing! They're.... whispering into each others mouths?"
Anyway, yes. So that was my first kiss/make out session. Haha.
No comments :
Post a Comment