Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 20 - This month, in great detail

So, I'm still waaay behind in being around. I've been reading things, but I haven't been online long enough to post anything lately. I've got far too many things to do right now, but I admit that being busy is nice.

Day 20 – This month, in great detail:

I suppose that I'll just focus on September since it's almost over and I've done so much lately that thinking beyond that is difficult. I started the month working as I had all summer, but I went to get my apartment key and had Scott visit and then come with me to dinner. Dinner with him was really good, and I dropped him off at Downsview before heading home. Going home was scary because the car wasn't working properly at that point and kept threatening to stall on me. So, that was fine. I worked the next two days and then moved into the apartment on the 4th.

Sarah, Mike, Steve and Steph showed up to help me move stuff, and so that was good. I got all of my furniture in and then we ate pizza before people left. My bed was delivered and Mike came to help me put my mattress and box spring onto the frame. Sarah made us delicious mac and cheese, and then she and I went to Ikea.

I spent the 5th organizing things and getting settled, and then Meredith and Marco made me another delicious dinner of spinach dip and crackers followed by pasta and sauce and cheese. We had Challah for dessert with Nutella, which was also awesome.

On the sixth, mom picked me up and I went home. I spent the day being rather lazy and then worked the next week. On the Friday, I had a job interview and then I moved into my apartment permanently before starting school on the Tuesday. Since then, I've also started work and volunteering and I've done lots of fun things!

Last Thursday I went to the Fox and Fiddle with a group of people and we chatted and laughed and ate yummy food. It was a really nice night.

A few weekends ago, we all went to Snakes and Lattes to play board games and spend time with one another. That ended up being a really fun experience as well. And Marie showed up, which was awesome! We ended up going to dinner at a really nice place.

There have also been a bunch of random meetings among friends and lost of happy visiting with everyone. I've managed to see Anu a few times, too, which was really nice and hopefully I can see her more often.

Last night I had dinner with Steph, and the night before that Dallas had everyone at his place for dinner. Both dinners were really nice and lots of fun, too!

I'm sure that lots more has happened this month, I just can't seem to remember anything at the moment.

No comments :

Post a Comment