Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 15 – Your dreams, in great detail

Happy Things about yesterday first:

Yesterday kind of sucked. And by kind of, I mean really. But there were still happy things about it, so they shall be listed!

|one. Even though the car broke down, it wasn't my fault and it was easily fixable - just water in the gas. :)|
|two. I had a bacon-wrapped hot dog for dinner. Can you say yummy?|
|three. Playing Sims and watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager was enough to relax me and help me forget all of the day's stress.|
|four. Mom brought me boxes to pack things in!|
|five. I have awesome friends who are great at cheering me up. |
|six. Being able to stop in a gas station in a familiar area instead of the side of the road somewhere.|
|seven. Raina said that my apartment is ready :).|
|eight. Looking on the bright side, even when things are going wrong.|

Day 15 – Your dreams, in great detail:

Like a friend of mine said, there is a question regarding ambitions later on, so this is likely referring to the actual dreams one has at night/during the day when they are sleeping.

Which makes the answer to this question really boring. I rarely remember my dreams, and when I do I usually forget them rather quickly. I've found that one of the things that is in almost every dream that I do remember is my grandmother's old house in South Baymouth on Manitoulin. Specifically, the staircase of that house. I used to play there a lot when I was a kid, and the house is one of my favourite places from my childhood. I remember being super upset when my grandmother told me she was selling. So I can see why the house would appear in my dreams.

Since I don't have any recent dreams that I remember, I will tell you two from my childhood that I remember quite vividly. The first I had while I was at my grandmother's house. I dreamed that we were driving along the main road on the island towards my grandma's house and in one of the fields there was a rainbow. My mom and I got out of the car to get to the place where the rainbow ended but we kept walking and not getting any closer to it. Then, we met a leprechaun who told us that we couldn't have the gold because rainbows weren't real. We tried to steal the gold anyway, but he ran away.

The second dream I had during my very first sleep over at a friend's place. I was on the floor at Vanessa's in my sleeping bag. Anyway, I dreamed that my stuffed dalmatian, Matty somehow made it through the fence in her back yard and into the stream of water that ran behind her house. He was floating away and she and I were trying to get him back with a stick, but he kept floating further away. She was telling me to give up and I didn't want to because Matty was my best friend.

I do tend to daydream a lot. Usually about things that are going on in my life. Lately, I've been "dreaming" about the move more than anything else.

So yes, that is a very uninteresting recap of dreams from when I was young because I can't remember anything recent.

No comments :

Post a Comment