Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 14 – What you wore today, in great detail & Happy Things

Happy Things from Yesterday:

one] I got the job!! No more stressing about employment for the school year!
two] Being able to relax at work
three] Playing sims!
four] Relaxing and watching TV
five] Fish and Chips for dinner <3
six] Being in control of my emotions
seven] Mommy braided my hair and it was awesome
eight] Leftover honey-garlic stir fry for lunch



Day 14 – What you wore today, in great detail:

So, it's asking me what I'm wearing again. I wonder if the person who wrote this meme is secretly in lust with me and wants to find out how awesomely sexy I look. Let me tell you, I look damn hot today. Like, amazingly spectacularly hot. And so I'mma flaunt it. I'm sorry for having an ego today, I don't know what's gotten into me.

Okay, so we'll start at my feet and go upwards. I have my toenails painted an electric blue. They're horribly done because I hadn't painted them in years, and also because all of my toenails are as short as they can be because I cut them 'till they bleed when I'm stressed. Which I have been lately. So, the paint is partially to convince me to not touch my toenails with clippers. It hasn't worked so far. Anyway, painted toes.

I'm wearing my white stiletto sandals with the short heel. They're only about 1.5 inches high. They're kind of strappy over my toes and have neat little bows in the middle. I think they're adorable! I'm also wearing my work skirt today. It goes to about the middle of my thigh and is a dark, dark denim-like material. It's between black and blue in colour, almost a dark grey I'd say? It has one pocket on my left which is formed into a cute bow at the top, which is why I bought it. It also has about 3-4 inches of black elastic at the top that sits just at my waist.

I am wearing my bright orange boy short undies. They are spandex-y and comfortable and orange! I love them, haha. I am also wearing a blue collared t-shirt with a v-neck that stops just above my breasts. Over that, I'm wearing the blazer that I haven't worn all summer. It is black and goes to just above my hips and it is nicely tailored. It has three buttons instead of the traditional one on a women's blazer. and it's got faux pockets with matching buttons that rest just ontop of my hips. the collar is lined in  a half inch of white fabric around the edges, which continues where it flips on the inside along the edges. I am wearing my black bra which has a pink gem in the middle of the two cups holding them together. Otherwise it it a relatively normal bra. Padded of course because I am tiny.

On my right hand, middle finger is the ring Ojiisan gave me, like usual. It is a gold band with a large topaz-coloured gem in the middle and three small diamond-like gems on each side. I'm pretty sure that the diamonds and the topaz are fake, but I know that the gold is real. On my left wrist, I'm wearing the watch that my Aunt Jane gave me. It is silver and has a simple chain-link band. The face is coloured pink with silver hands and the even numbers also in silver.

I am also wearing my glasses, which have black plastic sides. Just before the lenses, there is metal framing at the sides that goes over the top of the lenses. The bottoms of the lenses are not framed, and the lenses themselves are rectangular-shaped.

My hair is up in a bun, and clipped with my black hair clip.

No comments :

Post a Comment