Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 06 - Your day, in great detail

This is going to be the most boring post ever.


Firstly, it's only 1pm, so the day has barely started yet. But I shall go into excruciating detail about what I've done so far so that I can annoy you.


I woke up this morning with my alarm at 6:22am. I dislike odd numbers and I also dislike 5s and 10s, so my alarm is always set to 2, 6, or 8. I realize that this makes me strange.

Anyways, I got up and went to the bathroom, then I picked out my clothes for today (my grey pantsuit with a black t-shirt), and got dressed. I put my hair in a pony tail, and used Glaxal Base on my face. Then I went to the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal. I ate the cereal and took my pills with a glass of milk.

I then went to the washroom and brushed my teeth. Then, I made my lunch for the day and since I was early I watched TV for about 10 minutes.

I put my bags in the car, and drove to work. When I got to work, I made a cup of tea and used the washroom, and did work related things which were interspersed with periods of boredom. That has been my day so far. I've also texted and instant messaged Dallas and Jenny and spent a lot of time on Facebook.

Oh, and I ate lunch. Yes. That was okay

No comments :

Post a Comment