It's constant. It's scary. It's refreshing. And even though we deal with it on a daily basis, some changes are just too hard for us to handle.
I feel like the life of everyone I know is in a major state of flux right now, and I don't know what to do about it. These changes are so big, so inevitable, that none of us want to deal with what is actually going on. And I've taken all of it to heart.
I'm usually not good with change, but this just feels like far too much all at once, and so I'm not coping really well. I'm doing significantly better than I ever thought I would though, which is awesome.
I realize that I can handle anything if I put my mind to it, and that thought is reassuring, but I feel completely defeated by this Milton class right now. I can't help but be constantly stuck, and it's getting really frustrating.
I don't remember where I was going with this post. There is a lot on my mind right now, and I should really just be focusing on what's important. Which would be my essay. And making sure I don't burn down the apartment with fruit crisp.
Someone fix this. Please.
No comments :
Post a Comment