Friday, November 5, 2010

Living

Yesterday happened pretty much as was anticipated. I went to Canadian life writing and sat through that before dashing to Psych to write the midterm for that. I think the exam went okay, and I'm not worrying about it any more.

I came home and cleaned the apartment and watched Scott Pilgrim. It's a pretty interesting movie though not exactly what I'd expected. I can't really explain how it wasn't what I expected though, so *shrugs*.

After that I decided I wanted stew so I made that and Steve came and ate it with me.

I've decided that I'm going to go in to work today. I'm going to leave early so that I can come home and catch up on some readings, but I'm going in. Because I'm awesome and I can handle things. Even when I'm not taking the anxiety meds.

No comments :

Post a Comment