So, today's plan went relatively well. I cleaned my kitchen, napped, and studied Psych. I ended up at the Briar Patch at about ten because I just couldn't stand to be studying in my disastrous living room any longer.
Since I emailed work to tell them that I'm not coming in tomorrow and that Friday is only a mild possibility, I feel a little bit better. This means that I get to come home directly after my midterm is done tomorrow (hopefully home by 1) and clean the apartment. I'm sure that I'll feel even better once that is finished. And then hopefully I can continue with today's positivity.
I managed to cook a complete meal and even eat most of it for dinner tonight! It made me feel so good to eat something good for me for the first time in at least ten days. I was starting to worry about an eating disorder even though I knew that I wasn't eating because of stress and anxiety and not because of anything to do with weight or looks.
I'm a bit saddened that I didn't get around to my bath tonight, but I'm pretty sure that I can fit it in for tomorrow. And possibly even start some of the readings I'm behind in/some for next week!
There is also the conversation thing that is happening tomorrow. I'm a bit worried about that, but I'm not letting myself be discouraged. Or encouraged, really. Just neutral.
I feel pretty normal again and that's without taking the anxiety meds. We'll see how I am after I'm rid of this infection, but if I'm still doing okay, I'm not going to take them. Of course I'll consult with the doctor first (who said it's okay to wait until the antibiotics are out of my system if I want to), but I'd like to be able to function well without them.
My fingers are crossed that I get through this okay and I'm sure I will because I always come out alright in the end.
Goodnight, world.
No comments :
Post a Comment