Saturday, November 20, 2010

I talked to my mom tonight... talking to her was really good. She told me something that I've been needing to hear from her for a long time. She told me that she isn't upset with me for changing my mind about my career choices, and that she kind of knew that I was likely to change my mind at some point. She reassured me by telling me that I'm young and I've got forever and she is proud of my new plan of action. She also told me that I'm her perfect person even if I can't be a "perfect person" as I define it. It was so reassuring to hear that she's behind me on this and that everyone goes through a period where they don't know what they want to do.

I feel kind of good about myself right now. It's strange. I want to go out and celebrate and do something spontaneous and fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment