23!
1) Peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
2) Meghanne braided my hair and visited and ate cookies and icecream with me :)
3) I finished my Bio lab!
4) I'm almost done reading Lives of Girls and Women for tomorrow's class
5) Visiting Dallas was fun :)
6) Spending time with Meredith, Marco, and Sasha
7) Fruit & granola for breakfast is *almost* fruit crisp :P
8) Taking the time that I needed for myself
So, lately I've been really up&down in terms of my mood. I've been lazy, mainly and also kind of bitchy. I don't really know what my problem is, but everyone's bothering me. I've also not really been talking about it 'cause the people bugging me are my friends and I don't want to talk about them negatively 'cause it makes it seem real that they're bothering me, but they are anyway. I suppose I just need some time alone, but I should get a better hobby 'cause watching Criminal Minds is NOT making me laugh. It makes me want to cry, and I really need some laughter in my life. I should call happy people.. or something. But everyone's busy 'cause it's death... everything, really. There's no time for anything - for anyone.
No comments :
Post a Comment