Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Things :D

One. McDonald's lunch!
Two. Being home <3
Three. Homemade chicken dinner that I didn't have to make
Four. The dermatologist praising my hard work at controlling my skin
Five. Sims!
Six. We win hockey!!
Seven. Free laundry
Eight. Fireplace!


It's somewhat weird being home again. 11pm and everyone goes to bed automatically, leaving me alone on the couch feeling guilty for not going to sleep. I've moved to my room now out of respect since my parents keep their door open and the noise and light keep them awake. It's cold in here: the coldest room of the entire house -- I feel as though there's a lack of insulation since the outside walls are cold to the touch; my dad doesn't believe me. I'll probably watch an episode of Criminal Minds, play a tad more Sims and go to sleep. I'm a huge bum this week and I don't really feel badly for it at all.

I'm also getting nervous about Australia. The preparations are intense and I'm not sure I have the money to do this anymore. I've got a job interview on Tuesday though. I'm hoping I don't get it since it's a bit out of my way and I don't want to be leaving York at 6am. I do need a job though... sacrifices may be necessary. Essentially, school comes first and I'm having a hard enough time with that on its own.

I dreamed of Sexton McKay last night (it's where I worked over the summer - Whitney works there now). I went in to ask for my old job back because I couldn't find anything in AUS and was forced to come home. Marilyn and Elaina were more dressed up and professional looking than usual and told me that I was always welcome. At which point it turned into a scene from The Devil Wears Prada. They took me into one of the back rooms (used for drafting) but it was set up as a perfume shop and makeup studio. They threw me into a chair and started the whole beauty routine. Told me they'd taken over the company and made it more feminine. Girls had to look nice and I was hideous. Whitney stood in the corner grinning at me madly. I told them I didn't want the job afterall and they offered me better pay. I tried to run and the chair strapped me to it.

I really need to stop having crazy dreams.

And using this as a space to rant about nothingnesses. I feel I post too much, but it's my blog. And when I'm in another country, I might not have internet access to post very often.

I really need to get up the courage and cal Jamaal. I need that money.

No comments :

Post a Comment