Friday, February 26, 2010

Because I'm behind...

24&25!


24:
one) Never having to look at my fern lab again
two) Making it to both lectures
three) I didn't die
four) Having wonderful friends who support me when I'm down
five) Being able to laugh even when it hurts
six) Spending some time alone
seven) Mike and Dallas.
eight) Friends who include me in their lives <3

*Despite possibly the most terrible day in a while, there are still 8 things to be happy for. Life isn't that bad


25:
one] Watching the Canada-US game with Pond <3; Yay for winning gold and losing my voice~!
two] Getting *some* work done
three] Grilled cheese with Steph, Dom, and Meghanne at 1.30am
four] Lunch with Dallas <3
five] Talking with Meredith and Marco <3
six] The hottest, longest, most relaxing shower I've had in a loooong time
seven] Skipping SA Lit tutorial
eight] Cookies, popcorn and figure skating with my girls <3

No comments :

Post a Comment