Monday, February 15, 2010

Welcome

Updated May 15, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

This blog is composed of lists outlining eight happy things that happen to me each day of my life. These lists help me to maintain a positive outlook on my life and remind me that even bad days have good aspects to them too, even when happy things are defined in the simplest terms like life vs. death and friends vs. no friends. Also included here is the occasional update on my life, and rants on subjects that bother me at times. I sometimes include links to things I find interesting, but for the most part it's list of happiness.

Basically, if you've stumbled upon this blog I expect you to know me. I made the address unsearchable and only gave it to some select people, so I expect you to be them :)

If you want, feel free to start reading my posts below!

*Disclaimer: all opinions expressed here are mine explicitly unless otherwise stated.

No comments :

Post a Comment