Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Eight Happy Things :)

one] Essaying with Laura
two] Making homemade lasagna from scratch.
three] Spending quality time with Farrah <3
four] Sims!
five] Watching Olympic hockey games :)
six] Tea is delightful
seven] The wonderful view of the snow I had out my window
eight] Waking up accidentally an hour before my alarm and getting to go back to bed :)

Mom is picking me up tomorrow! I need to pack my things (including laundry to do for FREE) since I'm apparently staying 'till Saturday. Dermatologist + essay (+doctor?) tomorrow and then reading + haircut Friday sounds like a plan to me!

Hopefully this all works out. I'd really like to go to the doctor so that I can find out what's wrong with me. I've got my skin under control for the most part right now so I don't really need to see the dermatologist. Apparently check-ups are necessary though.

Getting my hair cut will also be awesome. Especially if I can get mom to pay for it on top of groceries. *Fingers crossed!

No comments :

Post a Comment