Making dinner -> pancakes and bacon
& watching the Olympic hockey game between Canada and Norway.
Sometimes life is simply awesome.
I went to the gym with Laura today only to realize I'd not only forgotten my keys, but I'd also failed to bring with me my student card. So I bought milk at the general store and "snuck" into Pond behind some guy. I find this amusing, but I'm not sure why.
Also, Rogers just emailed my mom because I changed my My5. About 2 weeks ago, we discovered (because they sent her online bill to my email address) that I've never had my own account, so I spent an entire 2.5 hours on the phone with Rogers to get my own account. I guess it didn't do anything but change my mom's email? This is getting ridiculous. I'm so excited to cancel my contract when I leave the country.
No comments :
Post a Comment